Application – These Terms & Conditions apply whether a contract has been made verbally or in writing. The hirer is responsible for the actions of all passengers on board. Any additional costs incurred in performing the contract are the responsibility of the hirer whether or not they actually travel with the party. Once payment has been received for hire the hirer has entered in to a contract with Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd.
All telephone bookings are taken with great attention and care to make sure it is accurate. Some calls are recorded for training and verification purposes.
Club Class Executive Travel Europe Ltd will confirm the online booking via email if a valid email address is provided.
Payment and Deposits
1) Payments can be made over the phone with all major credit and debit cards or on the day with cash or card.
2) Credit card payments are subject to a 2% surcharge. Debit cards have no surcharge.
3) Our payment terms for all bookings are 25% deposit with the remaining balance due 7 days prior to the booking. Wedding car hire payments will be taken 14 days prior to the event.
4) Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time, car parking charges and Toll charges.
5) The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Clubclass Executive Travel Ltd.
6) Seating Capacity – The maximum numbers allowed on the vehicle is indicated on the vehicle. No standing passengers allowed. Drivers will not carry an extra passenger over the seating capacity. Seating capacity can be altered by Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd without prior notice.
7)All Deposits are non-refundable
8)Deposits can be made with over phone with debit or master card.
9)Extra cost will be incurred for Severn river crossings
10) The extra cost will be incurred for our meet and greet service at your allocated airport costs may vary.
11) Animals – will not be carried on any vehicle, except guide dogs.
12) Cancellation By Hirer – All cancellations must be made in writing to Club class Executive Travel Europe Ltd. If the hirer wishes to cancel the hire 24 hours or later following a booking or in the event that the hirer does not keep to the pre-arranged contract all monies paid will be forfeited and all monies outstanding will be due within 7 days of defaulted contract. Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd can send the hirer a credit note for the same value as the original booking or reschedule the travel for a date of the hirer’s choice. This is subject to availability.
13) Delays/Cancellations –
13a) If flights are delayed longer than 2 hours, which affect other customer bookings Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd have the right to apply additional costs to the original booking.
13b) In the event of an emergency or request by the hirer to vary the originally agreed conditions, Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd may return all monies paid and without further liability cancel the contract.
13c) In the event of a mechanical or driver issue which is unavoidable Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd may not be able to supply alternative transport upon this cancellation. And In this event, Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd will endeavour to assist the hirer by supplying contact numbers for other coach operators who may be able to provide replacement hire. The hirer and passengers must have adequate travel insurance in the event of unforeseen cancellations to cover unforeseen travelling costs, expenses and losses.
14) Change Of Vehicle – Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd may provide a larger vehicle than the size hired which would incur an additional charge. Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd reserves the right to subcontract to another coach operator to cover the hire. We offer executive and non-executive vehicles and in the event of any emergency we reserve the right to change the grading and specification of the vehicle without any liability on Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd
15) Route – Unless the hirer has advised of a particular route or places to be passed en-route, which will be specified on the confirmation letter, the route taken will be at the discretion of the company and/or the driver. The vehicle will depart at the times agreed by the hirer, and it is the responsibility of the hirer to account for all passengers at those times. The company will not accept liability for any losses incurred by the passengers who fail to follow instructions given by the hirer.
16) Breakdown/Delay –– Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd may give advice on journey times in good faith, but does not guarantee the completion of a journey at a specific time, and will not be liable for inconvenience or loss caused by breakdown or delay which is an unforeseen circumstance. – Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd have onward travel with RAC with our fleet policy so can get customers can get to the airport in the event of a breakdown.
17) Drivers Hours – The hours of operation of the driver are regulated by the law and the hirer accepts the responsibly of ensuring the hire keeps to the hours and times agreed by the company. Neither the hirer nor any passengers shall delay or otherwise interrupt the journey in such a way that the driver is at risk of breaching regulations relating to drivers hours and duty time. If any breach is likely to occur the hirer will be responsible for any additional costs.
18) Property – All vehicles hired are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons. The driver shall be the sole judge as to whether the property is carried. Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd will not accept liability for any damage or loss of property being carried on any vehicle. Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd will not accept liability for any damage or loss of property that is left on any vehicle after hire. Any articles of found property recovered from a vehicle will be held at the depot where the vehicle is based and may be collected from there. The full cost of collection is the responsibility of the hirer or individual passenger. If the hirer or passenger wishes to collect the property in person, an appointment with Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd must be made prior to collection.
19) Insurance –The hirer should have adequate travel insurance in the event of cancellation by Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd so the hirer may claim for any unforeseen expense for losses. The hirer and individual passengers are recommended to obtain insurance for those items where, save for negligence, Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd liability is limited (such as delay of luggage).
20) Conduct of Passengers – The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passengers whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations will be removed from the driver’s authority. The hirer will be responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle by hirer or passengers during the hire. If any of the passengers or hirer feels sick, please let the driver know … Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd reserves the right to charge a £75 Cleaning fee for any soiling of vehicles made by the hirer or their passengers.
21) Alcohol – Under no circumstances may alcoholic drinks be carried onboard or consumed upon any Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd Vehicles.
22) Smoking – All Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd vehicles are non-smoking.
23) Complaints – Must be made within 7 days of the date of hire in writing to Customer Care Department, Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd No compensation will be paid out from Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd unless a wedding day or funeral is missed due to an error made by Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd. Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd only accepts standard postal letters, not recorded delivery. The hirer agrees that if there is a dispute regarding a booking, The hirer agrees to have a fair independent hearing in a County Court if an agreement cannot be made between the hirer and Bristol airport Transfers.
24) Surcharges – The quotation given is based on operating costs at the date of the quotation. If more than 28 days elapse between the date of the quotation and the date of departure, the company reserve the right to pass on to the hirer any increase in the cost of fuel or any other increased costs resulting from Government action
25) Terms and Conditions – The hirer is hereby advised of the Terms and Conditions, in addition, Clubclass Executive Travel Europe Ltd are fully trained to do so. English Law – Orders are only accepted in that the Law of England shall apply to the contract arising from such an order, and to the determination of the rights and liabilities of the respective parties and in that no action or other proceedings shall be brought by either party in relation to such contract except in a Court of competent jurisdiction in England.